The applicant can receive the form from MREC office or authorized centers by paying the fee structured by CTEVT.
Apply Admission Form
Eligibility for Admission
Requirements of applicant
- The applicant should have clean academic record throughout his/her education in school life.
- The applicant from general stream SLC or SEE passed/equivalent to SLC/SEE or TSLC passed with an aggregate of 68.33% from CTEVT (for Diploma Level).
- All applicants must satisfy the entrance requirements of CTEVT, Nepal.
- Admission is through personals interview.
- Photocopy of academic certificates-(2 copies each).
- Photocopy of citizenship certificates-(2 copies each).
- Photocopy of domicile certificates or valid passport for foreign applicant-(2 copies each).
- Recent taken black and white passport size photo - (4 pieces).
- Entrance exam fee of CTEVT - as per CTEVT notice.
Scholarship & Financial Assistance
MREC offers a range of scholarships to needy students in the form of financial assistance. The scholarship is provided to 10% of the total number of students. The scholarship for the first semester student is determined on the basis of obtained percentage marks of scholarship examination conducted by MREC. Its objectives are -
- Better gender participation.
- 25% scholorship in tuition fee to all female students as a token for empowerment of women through technical education.
- To provide opportunity to meritorious, poor and deserving students to pursue their studies in MREC.
Note: - The selection for scholarship is made on the basis of:
- Marks in SLC / SEE equivalent to SLC or SEE / TSLC.
- Entrance Exam conducted by CTEVT.
- Internal Scholarship Test.