MREC is the first and foremost engineering college with TEN
programs. Three programs of Diploma in Computer Engineering
(DComE), Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE) and Diploma
in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE), Two programs of
TSLC in Civil Engineering and TSLC in Electrical Engineering and
Five Short Term Training Programs of Assistant Plumber, Electrical Appliance Repairer, Junior Building Electrician, Mobile Phone
Repairer & Computer Operator at Janakpur. Within eleven years,
it flourishes with new dimension and running successfully to attain
its goals. The idea of founding this college was conceived in response to need for quality technical education in an enthusiastic,
eminent engineers and professionals who are highly sensitive to the
challenges and demands of tomorrow. MREC is a private technical
institute affiliated to the government owned Council for Technical
Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Nepal and hence its
certificates are recognized in Nepal as well as abroad.
• Was established in Janakpur in 2008 AD.
• A full capacity of college teaches 512 (Diploma & TSLC) students every year.
• Welcomes more than 224 (Diploma & TSLC) new students each academic year.
• Has an excellent infrastructure and education environment.
• Has one of Nepal’s popular Sub Engineering and Sub Overseer College.
• Professional and experienced faculty members & highly motivated experienced staffs.
• Affiliated to CTEVT Sano Thimi, Bhaktapur, Nepal.
Dear Prospective Students,
In our regions, we have many general stream education institutes but very hardly find quality engineering institutes from a long time by this way we inspired to open Madhyamanchal Regional Engineering College (MREC).
MREC has been the technical academic heart to the region for over eleven years(since 2008) and it takes challenges and responsibilities to produce high quality graduates who are the next generation of scholars, inventors, entrepreneurs and civic leaders.
The national / international market place today offers vast opportunities for electrical, electrical & electronics, civil and computer of business / industries of all sizes, as a result, there will be strong demand for Sub Engineer and Sub Overseer (Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Civil and Computer) with through knowledge and sound practical skills, MREC has delivered 3 years and 18 months full time education programs and 3 months short term training programs to impart practical training to students who wish to enter the exciting and highly rewarding world of electrical, electrical & electronics, civil and computer and also for those who wish to update their knowledge of the various field of engineering.
I welcome you to MREC and wish you the very best in your studies. I hope you enjoy your experiences here and take the opportunity that we offer to achieve academic excellence.
Sanjay Kumar Sah
Engineering College is thriving as a leading Technical Institution in Nepal under CTEVT. It is committed to provide quality education and learning environment equipping its graduates with required knowledge and skills to meet the global technical challenges.
The college has space for every section of the society and economically unprivileged students. Our main aim is to educate and train students to develop into real hands on technologist / technician who can meet the tomorrow’s global technological challenges of the enterprise economic.
I would like to call all the guardians, students, professionals and all associated individuals to have a faith in our efforts so that indigenous hand can be produced and they can easily get employment in their own surrounding as well as abroad.
Please do not hesitate to contact the college if you have any queries.
I am looking forward to welcoming you at the MREC.
Er. Suresh Mishra
BE (Electrical & Electronics)
• It conducts coaching classes popularly known as Diploma/TSLC in Engineering Entrance preparation class.
» To prepare for the exam in short period and in an efficient and comprehensive way.
» To secure good marks with minimum effort.
• It provides information regarding Sub Engineering and Sub Overseer career.
» The scope of engineering faculties and their tentative marks demand.
» The opportunities of engineering study in Nepal and abroad.
» The schedule of examination and the exam formats.
» The criteria about the entrance policies to get admission.
• It takes a series of model exams for CTEVT and other institutions which makes student familiar with the model questions similar to the entrance exam.
• It provides necessary reading materials for the preparation of the entrance exam.
• Has a population of around 671364.
• Has a tropical climate.
• Is a historical, cultural, and religious city.
• Is a capital of ancient Mithila Kingdom.
• Is half an hour flight from Kathmandu.
• Is a pilgrimage and religious tourist destination for millions.
• Birth place of Sita (a Hindu Goddess).
• Available all modern facilities.
• The holy Janaki Mandir and Ram Mandir are situated.
• Temperatures an average of 35ْ c in summer and 10 ْc in winter.
• Economic cost of living.
• City of pounds and temples.